Here are 10 reasons why you should have Glance lock screen on your Redmi phone!
As a Redmi phone user, you may have noticed the Glance lock screen on your device. Most people who have Glance on their redmi phone absolutely love it as it adds a lot of value to their daily experience. If you really want to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi, we'll show you how, but there are 10 reasons why we feel you shouldn't!
1. First and foremost, did you know Glance lock screen on Redmi is a Smart Lock Screen? That's right! You are the owner of a Redmi phone with a very special addition to it. That's something to take pride in!
2. Glance lock screen in Redmi is not a passive lock screen that simply changes your wallpapers – every single time you lock your phone, you are guaranteed to see something that will excite you, intrigue you, or bring a smile to your face! In other words, you can personalize and choose your favourite categories like trends, sports, etc. to see more of what you love on your redmi phone.
3. Glance lock screen in redmi gives you LIVE entertainment, and lets you participate in the LIVE shows too, with celebs, creators, and lakhs of other redmi users who also have Glance enabled on their phone.
4. Did you know you can get to know the latest trends and current events, right as they happen? With just a glance from your lock screen in redmi, you can be the first to know what's happening, as it's happening, without unlocking your phone. Isn't that smart?
5. If you're passionate about sports like cricket, football or others, you'll never miss another exciting moment with Glance lock screen in Redmi. With shows for pre-match analysis like Pitch Ke Peeche, T20 Adda, T20 Fan Fest, you can not only stay updated about your favourite sports but also get a chance to see sports legends like Harbhajan Singh, Sreesanth and others, LIVE!
6. If you're into gaming on your phone, you will absolutely love glance, and won't want to remove glance from lock screen in Redmi. Picture this: more than 500 free games and the best part is, you don't need to download even a single one. That means you save data and have just as much fun, whenever you want, without even unlocking your phone once. That's smart for sure!
7. If you are a shopaholic or even just feel like doing some casual shopping for the latest fashion trends, you can do it without unlocking your phone. Unbelievable but true! With Glance lock screen in redmi, you can discover the hottest trends, the coolest accessories and merch, and buy directly from the most popular creators like EK by Ekta Kapoor, Dcraf by Rana Daggubati and so many others. How smart is that!
8. If someone ever told you Glance lock screen on Redmi drains your battery, we're here to tell you, but that's not the case. In fact, not only does Glance consume very little battery power on your phone, but you can also turn on an extra powerful battery saver feature on Glance. This will keep your battery consumption super low while you enjoy all that is available on your smart lock screen!
10. Glance lock screen in Redmi is loved by millions of people just like you. Sometimes it might be difficult to understand what all Glance can do for you daily, but now that you know, you're sure to love it!
Now we promised if you’re not convinced we’ll give you simple steps to remove Glance from lock screen in Redmi, even if we’ll be sad to see you go. Here is how to do this:
- Go to the "Settings" app on your Redmi phone.
- Scroll down and find the "Lock screen & password" option.
- Tap on it and then click on "Lock screen display".
- Turn off the toggle for " Show lock screen magazine".
But we’re so sure you’ll want to come back to your Glance lock screen in Redmi, that we’ll also tell you here, how to enable your smart lock screen again with these steps:
Step 1: Go to the "Settings" app on your Redmi phone.
Step 2: Scroll down and find the "Always on Display & Lock screen " option.
Step 3: Tap on Glance Mi and then Turn On
Thanks for reading, and we hope you’ll continue to enjoy Glance from your lock screen in Redmi!
Some more reads -